Information and Subscription
The simplest way to ensure that your collection of Estonian stamps is complete is by subscription. To subscribe, you can either call our customer service number, +372 6053 439, fax +372 661 6047, send us an e-mail to email@example.com or a letter to Subscriptions, Eesti Postmark, Pallasti 28, 19098 Tallinn, ESTONIA.
We offer the following products:
- Postage stamps and souvenir sheets (including or not including booklets)
- single stamp, mint or cancelled
- block of four, mint or cancelled
- post office pane (10-50 stamps, depending on stamp), mint or cancelled
- booklets, mint or cancelled
- souvenir sheets, mint or cancelled
- year sets, mint or cancelled
- Postal Stationery (mint or with first day cancellation)
- First Day Covers or Cards (An FDCard may be issued for certain stamps instead of a First Day Cover)
- Maximum Cards (with first day cancellation, will be produced with selected stamp issues)
- Covers with special cancellations
Subscription can start from any issue specified by the customer. Earlier issued items can be supplied on request, provided they are in stock.
We assign a number to each customer. When contacting us please identify yourself by your customer number.
Delivery will be by first class registered mail with the following options:
- after every issue
- four times a year (at the end of each quarter)
- twice a year (at the end of each six months)
- once yearly (in December)
A statement of your balance will be enclosed with each delivery.
All issued products are also available as one-time orders without subscription.
The approximate cost of our 2013 issues and products will be as follows:
Stamps € 20.00
Postal Stationery € 10.00
Maximum Cards € 7.00
FDCs € 30.00
Year Set € 25.00
The service charge per each delivery is € 1.50
- By credit card (Visa, Eurocard, Mastercard). Please give us the card number, valid until date and the three-digit control group from the back of the card.
- To Postgirot account
80 00 15-5 47 71 in Finland
0 020 224 104 in Germany (Postbank Berlin, 10916 Berlin, BLZ 100 100 10)
Note that an extra fee will be charged from moneys paid to giro accounts from other than the indicated countries.
- By bank transfer to our account with:
2 Tornimäe str, 15010 Tallinn, ESTONIA
BIC code: EEUHEE2X
Prepayment to the amount of your next delivery is requested.
Goods are delivered 1 to 2 weeks after we receive your order.